Telephone Maintenance and Support
Are your lines down? Trouble with your current provider? Please contact our help team on 01273 391200
Why choose West Pier to support your telephone system?
West Pier Telecom, located in Brighton, East Sussex, provides fully comprehensive dedicated 24/7 Avaya and Ericsson-LG telephone maintenance and support packages for customers all over the UK.
West Pier is a Partner in Customer Excellence
, one of only two companies in the UK to be awarded this customer service accreditation for consistently achieving significantly higher scores in customer satisfaction surveys. You will have peace of mind letting us support and maintain your business telephone system.
West Pier have been supporting and maintaining Avaya and Ericsson-LG telephone systems and data networks for over 20 years which means not only do we have a wealth of knowledge regarding Avaya products but we have a large stock of legacy systems hardware including spare parts should your Avaya or Ericsson-LG telephone system or data network require them. Our highly experienced team of Avaya and Ericsson-LG telephone engineers have an impressive amount of telephone training and accreditation between them so you can be sure of receiving the highest quality service.
Good customer service underpins our Ericsson-LG and Avaya telephone support and maintenance service. We have invested heavily in ensuring our 24/7 help desk staff are well trained, friendly and contactable by both phone and our industry leading help desk portal.
Our online customer service support portal is secure, easy to use and intuitive. Simply log your fault, query or other issue and our team will be instantly notified. It is the quickest way to get in touch. You will automatically be sent a ticket number by email and be sent updates every time your query progresses. Crucially you can also log in to the portal and view your ticket history, re-activate old tickets, and get statistics. West Pier's engineers use an in-house-built ticketing wallboard (demo available) allowing us to instantly see new tickets raised and other important data relating to tickets to allow us to respond to and resolve your problem as quickly as possible. We have maintained customers such as Ebay, AXA PPP, Lactalis McLelland (Seriously Strong Cheddar), TUI Travel Holidays, NAHT, Harwoods Group, JML, and the Ministry Of Defence.
- We will beat the cost of your current system support contract by a minimum of 10%.
- Manufacturer loyalty discounts for upgrades to Avaya hardware and software.
- Inclusive free remote programming for additions, moves and changes (dependant on contract).
- Competitively priced Avaya hardware and software licensing.
- Competitive engineering rates for additional chargeable work where applicable.
- Option to pay quarterly in advance or annually in advance with the benefit of extra
- Option to flexibly extend the term of the contract from one to five years with the added benefit of up to 20% discount for a five year contract and 10% for a three year contract.
- Even if you are mid-contract with your current maintainer give us a call because we can often assist and move you over to West Pier. We do this by covering the cost of the remainder of your contract in order to get you away from your current provider.
- West Pier are an accredited certified Avaya silver partner and expert in Midmarket UC.
- ISO 9001:2015 accredited quality management system for specification, installation and maintenance of voice and data systems.
- Specialist in Avaya SME, Midmarket enterprise, multi-site and call centre configurations.
- Enthusiastic and experienced dedicated team of sales, service and technical staff.
- 4 hour response to major faults with 8 or 16 hour response to more minor issues.
- Avaya backed software assurance and IPOSS software support contracts.
- Over 20 years of Avaya product knowledge combined with the experience in most
complementary hardware and software products to enhance the functionality of the Avaya platform.
- Deep understanding of state of the art SIP, IP and MPLS as well as Legacy PSTN, ISDN
- Dedicated Avaya accredited account management and engineering support.
- Extensive spare stock at central warehouse and remote sites throughout the UK.
- Disaster recovery options.
- Support for system vulnerabilities such as shell shock and heart bleed which could propose a threat to system security and stability.
- Software configuration and security procedures to prevent against toll fraud.
- Maintenance acceptance test.
- Remote management and reporting tools.
- First time fix.
- Nationwide 24 hour Avaya telephone support and maintenance with 24 hour helpdesk.
- 18 tailored levels of cover.
- Single point of contact.
- Manage service capability for non-Avaya equipment.
- Online, email or telephone reporting functionality, with escalation process to senior
engineering and technical management.
- Access to and management of network services, faults and escalations.
West Pier SPECIAL OFFER: 20% off Avaya telephone support and maintenance
West Pier is currently offering 20% off Avaya telephone system maintenance and support for a limited time only. You can see the savings by clicking our instant online maintenance quote calculator
Reasons to invest in telephony support and maintenance
Having access to technical support for your phone system and a highly trained team to resolve any issues you may have with it gives great piece of mind to those businesses who choose to invest in it. The risks to business continuity presented by a communication system which goes down can be
tremendous. Customer satisfaction can be drastically affected as businesses become unreachable, and basic businesses processes which rely on internal communications can fail, resulting in financial losses.
If you would like to discuss phone system support and maintenance or have any questions please call us on 0344 264 5522 or please email us.