Avaya Aura Communication Manager Business Phone System
Avaya Aura Communication Manager is an award-winning business phone system which allows an organisation to deliver and manage voice, video and messaging communications consistently throughout their business
no matter where they are located. Starting with as few as 100 users with the ability expand to as many as 36,000 on a single system and to 350,000 on a single network, Avaya Communication Manager
fits seamlessly in to a hybrid environment where different communication protocols exist avoiding the need to rip and replace and allowing for a gradual upgrade to IP.
Avaya Aura Communication Manager - unify all your communications
Avaya Aura Communication Manager business phone system platform guide
- More Features. With 700+ features, communications flow easily throughout an organisation. Headquarters, branch offices, contact centres, home offices, and mobile workers get the same great set of collaboration and communication services.
- One Platform for All Your Communications. Separate data, voice, and video networks are bought together on to once easy to use platform that is easy to manage.
- Increased Reliability. Reliability enhancements mean Avaya Communication Manager offers 99.999% reliability with regards to communication services.
- Mobile Workforce. Employees on the move can be reached on a single number wherever they are on any device. Their favourite features will be accessible regardless of location.
- Avaya Communication Manager Software Upgrades. Software upgrades allow for businesses to update their phone system without needing to replace hardware.
- Contact Centre Features. Improved reporting and integration with Text, IM, Email, Voice or Social Media help improve contact centre customer service and agency efficiency.
- Scalability. The ability to easily add or remove extensions to reflect the size of a business is a useful feature of Avaya Communication Manager phone systems.
Why choose the Avaya Aura Communication Manager?
Active participation, collaboration and high quality experiences are the cornerstone of engagement for today's enterprises. The days where simply getting together with customers, co-workers, and
suppliers is enough is over. Avaya Communication Manager gives employees the tools needed to take an active role in creating value, delight customers and engage colleagues in flexible interactions
that deliver business results. To enable this transformative, people-centric engagement, Avaya developed the Avaya Aura Platform and it's a set of seamless components that fuse together to provide
comprehensive team and customer engagement solutions that deliver a meaningful impact to your business.
Avaya Aura Communication Manager is a foundational element of the Avaya Aura Platform, and enables rich voice, video, mobility, messaging and engagement capability, all on a resilient, distributed network which supports IP/SIP -based, digital and analogue devices.
| ||Avaya Aura Communication Manager|
|Supplied on a dedicated server ||✔|
|Supplied on a virtualised environment ||✔|
|Cloud / hosted solution ||✔|
|Line connectivity ||Analogue, ISDN or SIP|
|End points Types ||Analogue, Digital, IP, Softphone, Smart Phone App|
|Scalability (#users) ||10 to 36 000|
|Voice only contact centre ||✔|
|Multimedia contact Centre ||✔|
|Work force management ||✔|
|Mobile device integration ||✔|
|Call management features ||✔|
|Audio conferencing ||✔|
|Video conferencing ||✔|
|Call monitoring / call recording ||✔|
|CRM integration ||✔|
|Online management portal ||✔|
|Virtual geographic numbers ||✔|
|Installation ||West Pier Telecom|
|Support & maintenance ||16 levels of care options;|
|Support desk ||Dedicated helpdesk 24/7|
|Software upgrades ||As & when or inclusive in Support & Maintenance|
|Soft moves and changes ||Inclusive with 24 Hour support & maintenance contract|
|Call routing ||TSAPI and TAPI. Advanced call routing as standard with enhanced ability to integrate with 3rd party routing applications. |
|Payment options ||Buy lease or pay per user|
If you would like to discuss the Avaya Aura Communication Manager or have any questions please call us on 0344 264 5522 or please email us.