Avaya Scopia Desktop Software
A desktop video communications solution.
Avaya Scopia Desktop Software - Desktop Video Communications
Avaya Scopia Desktop is a simple web browser plug-in that is centrally managed, distributed and deployed without complex licensing fees or installation issues. This solution enables video conferencing for remote and desktop users for voice, video and data communications. It includes HD H.264 video for meeting participants and H.264 or Advanced Web based data collaboration.
The latest technology in desktop video collaboration is supported including H.264 Scalable Video Coding (SVC) for error resiliency along with H.264 High Profile for bandwidth efficiency and reduced network costs. Automatic firewall traversal allows users to participate regardless of where they are. Advanced capabilities including user provisioning and managing personal virtual conference rooms are also available.
- HD Video Conferencing. Participate in standards-based video conferences and see up to 28 participants; also connect to telepresence and UC clients through Scopia infrastructure.
- Data Collaboration with Review. View H.239 or advanced web based data collaboration content such as presentations shared in a conference and review materials without interrupting the presenter.
- Control, Moderate and Administer. View participants list, change video layouts, mute noisy users, start or stop recording and streaming, examine statistics for troubleshooting.
- Embedded Firewall and NAT Traversal. Enjoy connectivity through enterprise boundaries while maintaining corporate security measures.
- Avaya Screen Link. Coupled with Scopia XT room systems, Avaya Screen Link enables users to directly share content wirelessly from their laptops, eliminating the need to search for and connect cables between their laptop and room system.
- Scopia Desktop now provides unlimited concurrent desktop and mobile ports and unlimited mobile seats. Concurrent users are limited based on the number of Scopia MCU ports.
If you would like to discuss the Avaya Scopia Desktop Software or have any questions please call us on 0344 264 5522 or please email us.
Equinox Meetings Online is an award-winning cloud-based video conferencing solution bringing the experience of a face-to-face meeting to anyone, anywhere, on any device, cutting costs and freeing up resources.
Unify all your communications. Access on any device.
West Pier is fully accredited with ISO 9001:2015
Certificate No 10570